*Recipes portioned for single serving
Please wash all produce prior to cooking.
- Chicken breast
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons of white cooking wine
- 4 slices of pancetta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove any extra skin or fat from breast. Place breast in a bowl.
- Remove outer leaves of leek, then slice into 1/4 inch pieces and add to bowl.
- Add a a few thyme leaves, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, white cooking wine, a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss together. Here's a video explaining how to slice leeks.
- Place the chicken and flavorings from the bowl on a cooking tray, the wrap the chicken in pancetta. This will not only flavor the chicken but also protect it while it cooks.
- Drizzle with olive oil, place a remaining thyme sprigs on top and cook in the middle of the over for 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy!