*Recipes portioned for single serving
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves peeled
- 4 oz medium-large shrimp.
- 1 cup fusilli
- 1 oz crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Peel and remove tails from shrimp. Mix 2.5 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a small baking dish and cover with foil. Bake, stirring occasionally until garlic is brown and soft, about 10 minutes. Let rest, then smash garlic and oil with a fork.
- Boil enough water to fully cover pasta. Add pasta and one tablespoon of salt to water after it boils. Meanwhile, add shrimp to baking dish and continue to bake for about 5 minutes.
- Stir pasta and cook for about 9 minutes until al dente. Drain pasta and add roasted shrimp and garlic mix. Top with feta and finely chopped parsley as desired.